Bootcamp for AI Engineers

Will there be a bootcamp for AI Engineers as there is for Front End Web Dev? I was a bootcamp subscriber for about 6 months last year and it massively helped me on my journey.

1 Like

Potentially! With the current projection of things there is huge potential to go down the route of AI so we’ll just need to figure out a good curriculum to teach this. Though, we do have a dedicated AI engineering course coming that’s quite comprehensive so tune in for that!

1 Like

We are considering adding an AI Bootcamp @pureit-dev . However, it’s a big financial undertaking for us to start a new Bootcamp (need to create more content, get code reviewers, hire a lead teacher, find live session leads, etc), so we’ll need to do some market research first to make sure that the demand actually is there.

1 Like

@perborgen That sounds really interesting. There is also the question if the bootcamp has to start completely from level 0 (or: no prior coding knowledge), or if it’s an intermediate level bootcamp to start with. One could imagine that if it is an intermediate level bootcamp, it could be significantly shorter than the frontend bootcamp for instance. A bootcamp to ‘level up’ your knowledge in a way. In my opinion that would make much more sense, especially for people who already have experience but want to go over to AI :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi folks, I am so excited to join this forum. I have been learning the AI engineer path and quite passionate about the AI app development. A new AI Bootcamp would be awesome which could give us an ongoing learning opportunity from the most experienced industry experts if possible. I don’t think we should categorise the Bootcamp by knowledge level, rather I would suggest focusing on the structure and content and make the Bootcamp suitable for any entrees. There might be different formats you might use. Podcast, Webcast and Workshop etc these types would better for me and others as we are in different time-zones and all of us might not be able to join at a live streaming or event. But the hands-on and in-depth explanation with the industry AI gurus are crucial to get people to buy in. I do think the demand for this will be very high. Having a knowledge blog for people and expert to share their AI project / case study would be also an awesome way to foster interest and engagements as well. look forward to more update.