Business-Card and Webpage not delpoying

This is what I get with both:

Screenshot 2024-10-14 151141

I am lost and confused now.

Hey @gridsquare86, how did you go with the troubleshooting page Netlify leads you to? Any luck with that? Could be a range of issues, hopefully the troubleshooting page can narrow things down.

Hey @roku,

No, reading the how to fix was overwhelming and I haven’t gotten back to it, yet. I will reattempt this in a day or two since I am moving into late shift and have enough time to read all they had. I’ll drop a line if it happened or not.

I followed the steps again in the course and I still get the 404 error. I tried reading their help guide, but I still do understand where they want me to look. I also copied marked everything from my folder on my local machine, dragged and dropped it into Netifly and get the 404 error.

I will send them a message and hope they can give me further details. I will post an update as soon as I get it.

I seems to hate my face! My image jpg is the 404 error. I created another folder with just the HTML, CSS, and image not in its own folder and it deploys and I can get to deploy. I made an image folder, dragged jpg into folder, did a drag&drop into Netifly and tried to deploy that and got the 404 error. So my image was the issue and I will have to figure that out too.

Great to hear you were able to get it deployed though. Wonder why the image is throwing a 404. t What is your image file name and how is it being referenced in your html?